Call of Duty: Ghosts is a first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. It is the tenth main installment in the Call of Duty series, and the sixth developed by Infinity Ward. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Xbox 360 on November 5, 2013. Ghosts will also be the first Call of Duty game available on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as launch titles for both consoles on November 15, 2013 (November 29, 2013 in Europe) and November 22, 2013 respectively. Call of Duty: Ghosts is set in an alternate timeline that follows the nuclear destruction of the Middle East. The oil-producing nations of South America form the Federation in response to the ensuing global economic crisis and quickly grow into a global superpower, swiftly invading and conquering Central America and the Caribbean. The Federation hijack the controlling space station of the Orbital Defense Initiative (ODIN), an orbital superweapon that utilizes kinetic bombardment, and use it to destroy several cities in the southwestern United States. The surviving American astronauts sacrifice themselves to self-destruct the space station and prevent the other ODIN satellites from launching their payloads further inland. Elias and the young Logan and David narrowly escape the destruction of San Diego, California. By 2023, the United States has fought the Federation to a stalemate along a front that comprises the destroyed cities. Logan and David join their father as members of the Ghosts, part of a broader effort by the United States military to drive the Federation out of the US and end the war once and for all. Wikipedia®.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Trainer
Trainer for the shooter game Call of Duty: Ghosts, you can use it to activate these essential cheat Codes: Unlimited Life, unlimited bullets, without loading, Infinite Grenade, Super-precision, recoilless, Super Jump, one hit kill, Rapid Shot, Teleport, Super Speed, Unlimited breathing. Note: This cheat tool is for the original version v1.0 of the game Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Trainer Features :
- Numpad 1 ~ Infinite Health – most things cannot kill you.You can still die due to scripted events.
- Numpad 2 ~ Infinite Ammo – many weapons will have unlimited ammo when you reload them.
- Numpad 3 ~ No Reload – many weapons can be fired continuously without reloading.Some other weapons,such as grenades, also can be used without running out.
- Numpad 4 ~ Infinite Grenades
- Numpad 5 ~ Max Accuracy – press key and current weapon will have increased accuracy.
- Numpad 6 ~ No Recoil – press key and current weapon will have minimal recoil.
- Numpad 7 ~ Rapid Fire
- Numpad 8 ~ Infinite Breath
- Numpad 9 ~ Super Jump – toggle on and off for increased jump.
- Numpad 0 ~ One Hit Kill – many NPC will be killed very quickly. Make note that this may break some scripted events so use with caution.
- Numpad . ~ Save Location
- Numpad + ~ Teleport
- Numpad – ~ Undo Teleportation
- Home ~ Disable All
OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
RAM: 6 GB RAM
HDD : 40 GB HD space
Video: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 or better
Sound: DirectX® compatible sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® 11
Copy all the files in the root of the installed game.
Start the first trainer, then the game.then Press F1 at the Main Menu.Listen for “Activated”.
During the game, press the keys indicated in the trainer.
Possible false alarm antivirus software on your trainer before the game do not forget to turn off the AV to avoid conflict with him.
Note : We are providing definitely working Call of Duty: Ghosts Trainer for PC version.We don’t offer fake stuffs like other scam site.Have fun playing Call of Duty: Ghosts .
Does this Call of Duty: Ghosts Trainer Work ?
2531 Votes for Yes
124Votes for No